Click here for the Audio Clips
The Canucks proved they could recover with two consecutive wins; one over Chicago and an overtime defeat vs. division leading Calgary. As a result, the Canucks skated with a fresh outlook this morning and looked pumped to play their only game this season vs. The Toronto Maple Leafs tomorrow night. Ed Jovanovski skated today and looked as if he will be back playing games soon however, it is questionable as to whether he will play tomorrow.
Please be aware, these clips may be long and may take a minute to load!
1. Jovanovski talks about how his groin injury will affect him in the Olympic Games.
2. Naslund says the last two wins have given the Canucks a fresh outlook.
3. McCabe hopes he will be back on the ice for Saturday's game.
4. Kilger talks about the challenges that Vancouver brings to the leafs.
5. Kaberle says improving their penalty kill is crucial before playing the Canucks.