It looked as though the Canucks had a grueling practice today as they prepare to play the Senators this Friday in what could be one of the most exciting match-ups this season. The Canucks focused mostly on improving their speed and working difficult backwards skating drills. They split themselves into two teams, working 1 on 1, with one player skating backwards from the blue line into the offensive zone to check the opponent.
Click here for the Audio Clips
Please be aware, these clips are long and may take a minute to load!
1. Ruutu talks about the challenge of playing the top team in the league.
2. Morrison talks about playing Ottawa, and how he is enjoying having some time between games.
3. Allen says that they watch teams on video before games in order to observe their tendencies.
4. Linden comments on playing Canadian teams.
5. Bertuzzi talks about why Ottawa is so successful and says the Canucks will rise to the ocassion.
6. Baumgartner talks about visiting Children's Hospital and preparing for Friday night.
7. Crawford says the Sedin's are quick to position and are doing well with penalty killing.