The Best Buy Club offers Canucks fans a bird’s-eye view of the action from the same perspective as NHL media personalities and Canucks General Manager, Mike Gillis. Located adjacent to the press box, the Best Buy Club is designed to provide a wall-to-wall Canucks experience with HDTVs for instant replay and analysis, the finest food and beverage service and an expert’s view of the game as it unfolds.
“We're thrilled to have Best Buy as the signature sponsor of our new premium viewing and hospitality club,” said Chris Zimmerman, President and CEO of Canucks Sports & Entertainment. “The Best Buy Club is designed to be one of the finest viewing environments in the NHL.”
"If you're a hockey fan, there's nothing better than scoring great seats to a game, and the new Best Buy Club will take the Canucks viewing experience to a whole new level,” said Ron Wilson, Senior Vice President of Best Buy Canada. “Fans will be treated to some of the best seats in the house, amazing food and plenty of HDTVs for crystal-clear close ups and replays.”
The Best Buy Club, (formerly called the Top Shelf Club), features two contemporary levels with 188 viewing seats and a luxurious range of amenities including:
- An all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverage selection including raw bars and chef-attended stations.
- Two full-service no-host bars offering cold beer, premium spirits, feature cocktails and an extensive wine list.
- Multiple flat-panel HDTVs that will allow fans to follow the game wherever they are.
- Comfortable assigned seating ranging from banquettes to bar stools.
- A dedicated concierge staff. Further information is available online at canucks.com or by calling 604 899-GOAL.