MONTREAL -- Here's a numerical look at the preseason tilt between the Habs and the Wild at the Bell Centre on Sunday night.
– Career number of games played by three-time Stanley Cup Champion Mathieu Dandenault during his 18-year NHL tenure. The former Hab officially announced his retirement on Sunday afternoon. 3
– Number of games in as many nights for the Canadiens this weekend, with a fourth-straight game still on the docket for Monday night at the Bell Centre. 7
– Number of shots fired on Minnesota netminder Anton Khudobin by the Habs before Alex Auld saw his first rubber of the game, five minutes and 56 seconds into the first period. 29
– Number of seconds between fights in the second period, with Alex Henry
dropping the gloves against Petr Kalus just before Ian Schultz
squared off against Drew Bagnall a shift later. 1:39
– Time needed by the Canadiens to score three goals in the second period, with Ryan White
, Dustin Boyd and Brendan Nash all lighting the lamp for the Habs in that span. 0
– Games in which newcomer Dustin Boyd has failed to score, with the young center having lit the lamp in each of his two preseason games so far.47
– Number of hits thrown by the Wild on Sunday night, roughly three-and-a-half times their grand total of 14 shots in the outing. canadiens.com.
It's Your Call !BoxscoreGrinding it out