MONTREAL – Here’s a numerical look at the preseason match-up between the Habs and Sens in Montreal this Saturday night.
– Number of veterans in the Canadiens uniform Saturday night, which happens to be the required mininum for preseason games.9:04
– Nathan Beaulieu
’s ice time in the first period alone. The young defenseman was the only player of both teams to play more than nine minutes.
–Phil DeSimone’s face-off efficiency during the game. The centre won 11 of his 14 face-offs vs the Sens. 2:39
– Time between Michael Cammalleri’s two goals in the second period.2
– Number of goals scored by Michael Cammalleri in the second preseason game, a number of goals he had also scored in the 2010-2011 preseason- he had scored the goals over a span of four games. 2
- Number of points posted by Mark Mitera
in his first game of the preseason, with the Habs prospect notching assists on both Michael Cammalleri goals7
- Number of times the Habs fans cheered ‘Go Habs Go!’ in unison. 100
- Percentage of games Nathan Beaulieu
was in uniform and was the busiest player both for his team and the visiting team. -canadiens.comALSO SEE:Boxscore
Work hard, play harder Boards and whistles Dream a little dream Double threat