MONTREAL- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Predators game at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.
– Number of days since the Canadiens last welcomed the Predators to the Bell Centre. Nashville last visited Montreal on November 18, 2010, winning 3-0 against the Habs.3
– Number of teenaged players taking part in Saturday night’s game. Alex Galchenyuk, Seth Jones and Filip Forsberg are all 19 years old. Galchenyuk and Jones are no strangers, having teamed up to help the American squad win gold at the 2013 World Junior Championships. Forsberg, Washington’s first-round draft pick (11th overall) in 2012, was traded to the Predators last season in exchange for Martin Erat and Michael Latta.537
– Number of NHL games for Francis Bouillon as a member of the Canadiens. The 38 year-old defenseman has played every other one of his 732 career matches with the Nashville Predators.13
– Number of NHL games for Jarred Tinordi, the least senior blueliner in the Canadiens lineup.5
– Number of players in league history with the last name Bourque: Hall of Famer Raymond Bourque share family ties with ex-Penguin Phil and former Capital Chris. Rene and Gabriel, who are unrelated, faced off Saturday night at the Bell Centre.13
– Number of years, day for day, since Andrei Markov’s first NHL goal, scored on October 19, 2000 in a 3-3 tie with the Philadelphia Flyers.6
– Number of teams against which Lars Eller has yet to put up a point against. The Dane scratched Nashville off the list with an assist on Brendan Gallagher’s second period tally.9
– Number of shots on net from Brendan Gallagher, a personal record.
Words from the room