QUEBEC - Here's a numerical look at the preseason match-up between the Habs and the Islanders at the Colisée Pepsi on Saturday night.
– Time it took the Michael Cammalleri and Benoit Pouliot to score the first two goals for the Montreal Canadiens.25
– Percentage of fans in attendance wearing a Canadiens jersey. Another 25% donned the Nordiques colors, and the other 50% preferred to keep things neutral.175
– Number of months that have passed between Michael Cammalleri scoring on Manny Legacé in the first period of Saturday’s game, and Cammy scoring the tying goal against Drummondville in the final game of a tournament held in Quebec in February 1996.73
– Number of games the Canadiens have played in the Coliseum over the course of their history, including two preseason ones over the last two years. 9
– Number of points scored by Tomas Plekanec
this preseason, putting him 1st in the league after he added four points Saturday night at the Coliseum.392
– Number of kilometres separating Montreal and Clermont village in Charlevoix, where the Canadiens will spend their last days of training camp. They’ll be leaving Quebec City directly after Saturday night’s game. 3
– Number of power-play goals scored by the Habs in Saturday night’s game against the Islanders. Same number as their combined total from the first six preseason game. ALSO READ:Habs Fantasy Hockey PoolNotebook - Oct.2, 2010 Max Pacioretty
assigned to Hamilton The final stretch Cover boys Happy Birthday Coach!