MONTREAL – Here's a numerical look at the home opening Habs-Flames tilt at the Bell Centre on Thursday night.1:47
– Amount of time needed by Andrei Kostitsyn to score the first goal of 2011-12 on Bell Centre ice, slamming home a Max Pacioretty
rebound to open the scoring against the Flames. 5
– Consecutive number of seasons in which the Canadiens have scored the first goal in their home opener thanks to Kostitsyn's first-period marker.1,497
– Combined number of NHL games played by the Canadiens defensemen in the lineup on Thursday night, compared with 2,744 games for the Flames D corps.
– Game-high number of shots blocked by Josh Gorges
on Thursday night, bringing his season total to a team-leading 12 to date.
– Game-high number of hits dished out by Travis Moen
and Erik Cole
in the outing, bringing their 2011-12 totals to a team-leading eight apiece.10:57
– Ice time enjoyed by Lars Eller
against the Flames, seeing action for the first time since undergoing offseason shoulder surgery. --canadiens.com.