KANATA - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Senators game at the Canadian Tire Centre on Thursday night.
– Number of points racked up by P.K. Subban on the power play, now leading all NHL blue-liners in that category for a second-straight season. 28
– Number of points accumulated by Andrei Markov against the Senators in his career – his third highest total against any NHL team – following his first period goal on Thursday night.4
– Consecutive number of games in which Subban has recorded at least one point, picking up one goal and five points in that span.14
– Number of penalty minutes doled out to the Canadiens in the contest, eight of which were assessed to Brendan Gallagher, whose season PIM total jumped by 200% on Thursday night.
– Number of shifts enjoyed by Travis Moen in his return to the lineup, suiting up for game action for the first time since fracturing his orbital bone on Oct. 26 against San Jose.6
– Game-high number of shots blocked by Markov in the outing, helping the Habs maintain their stranglehold on the league lead in that category with 195 blocked shots this season.9
– Number of shots fired by Subban in the game, single-handedly accounting for nearly a quarter of the Canadiens’ total shot count against Ottawa.
Game Highlights - Senators @ Canadiens
Boxscore - Senators @ Canadiens