MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Penguins game at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.
– Number of games played by David Desharnais so far in his NHL career, hitting the milestone against the Penguins on Saturday night. 709
– Number of days since Jacques Martin last stood behind the bench in Montreal, making his return to the Bell Centre as an assistant coach with the Penguins two years after being relieved of his duties as Habs head coach on Dec. 17, 2011.5
– Number of goals scored by Max Pacioretty in the past three games, getting his sixth and seventh of the season against Marc-Andre Fleury after registering his first hat trick of the campaign two games earlier. 24
– Number of shifts enjoyed by Pens captain Sidney Crosby in his lone regular season visit to the Bell Centre, finishing the evening with four shots
– Percentage of faceoffs won by Sidney Crosby on Saturday night, winning just
six of his 26 draws in the outing despite coming into the game tied for the most faceoff wins in the league.
– Number of faceoffs won by Tomas Plekanec, who was largely responsible for Crosby’s tough night in the faceoff circle with his masterful work on his draws.
– Number of shots fired by P.K. Subban in the game, good enough to rank the reigning Norris Trophy-winner second among all NHL defensemen with 78 shots so far this season. 85
– Percentage of the Canadiens’ 13 wins so far this season that have come after the Habs have scored three of more goals in a game, with only two victories coming after potting less than three goals.
SEE ALSO: Game Highlights - Penguins @ CanadiensGame preview: Penguins @ Canadiens First Line Exclusive Q&A First things first