MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Lightning game at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night.18
– Number of shifts amassed by Daniel Briere in his return to action on Tuesday night against Tampa Bay after missing the last 10 games with a concussion. The 36-year-old, who logged 16:01 of ice time on the night and scored a goal, suffered the injury back on Oct. 19 against Nashville.
– Number of games Tomas Plekanec has suited up for in Canadiens uniform thus far in his career, including Tuesday night’s tilt against Tampa Bay. That moves the 31-year-old center into a tie for 34th
spot in franchise history with Swedish great Mats Naslund in that particular category.5
– Number of shots registered by defenseman P.K. Subban during the opening frame on Lightning goaltender Ben Bishop on Tuesday night. The reigning Norris Trophy winner finished the tilt with eight shots on goal. 24
– Number of shots blocked by Canadiens players against the Lightning on Tuesday night, with Josh Gorges leading the way with five. The Habs have now blocked 178 shots thus far during the 2013-14 campaign.44
– Number of saves made by Carey Price on Tuesday night against the Lightning, surpassing his previous season-high of 39 stops against the Canucks on Oct. 12 in Vancouver.56
– Percentage of draws won by Briere on Tuesday night. The 36-year-old came out on top in five of the nine faceoffs he took in his first regular season game of the year at center.
Game Highlights: Canadiens-Lightning