MONTREAL – Here's a numerical look at the 5-3 Canadiens win over the Blue Jackets at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night.
– Number of players who have donned the Canadiens jersey since the team’s inaugural season in 1909, with J.T. Wyman becoming the latest to add his name to the list in his NHL debut on Tuesday night. 16
– Number of points accrued by the line of Michael Cammalleri, Andrei Kostitsyn and Tomas Plekanec
over the past four games.
– Fewer number of games Plekanec needed this season to hit the 23 point benchmark than in his previous campaign, after assisting on Cammalleri’s first period marker.
– Number of days since goalie Mathieu Garon last faced off against the Habs, the team that drafted him in the second round in 1996. Garon last played against Montreal sporting an L.A. Kings jersey.
– Number of multi-point games Plekanec has registered already this season, getting in on two of the Canadiens’ five goals on Tuesday night. 1
– Number of points picked up by Ryan White
so far in his NHL career, getting his first-ever major league point by assisting on Marc-Andre Bergeron’s second goal of the night.
– Game-high number of shots fired at Garon by Bergeron on Tuesday, launching two past the netminder for his fourth and fifth of the season. Shauna Denis is a writer for canadiens.com.See also:BoxscoreThe Voice of the FansThe Streak is On!