MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Senators Game 5 matchup on Thursday night at the Bell Centre.
– Number of points registered by P.K. Subban in the Habs-Senators series, increasing his playoff total with a power play goal late in the first period on Thursday night.2
– Number of goals scored by P.K. Subban in five playoff games against the Senators, allowing the Norris Trophy nominated defenseman to join Mark Streit, Mike Green, Slava Voynov and Johnny Boychuk atop the goal-scoring lead for NHL rearguards in the postseason.3
– Number of consecutive playoff games in which Tomas Plekanec has registered at least one point for the Canadiens, picking up an assist on P.K. Subban’s first-period tally in Game 5.5
– Number of shots blocked by Raphael Diaz, increasing his total to 17 through five games of the Habs-Senators playoff series.13
– Number of Habs players who managed to register at least one shot on goal against Senators starter Craig Anderson during Game 5 on Thursday night. Tomas Plekanec led the Canadiens with five shots in the tilt.3
– Number of body checks dished out by Max Pacioretty on Thursday night against the Senators, tops amongst the Habs. Pacioretty certainly made his presence felt in Game 5, despite having sustained an upper-body injury earlier in the series.-canadiens.com
SEE ALSO:Playoff Central Game Highlights: Canadiens-SenatorsBoxscore: Canadiens-Senators