DETROIT - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Red Wings game at Joe Louis Arena on Friday night.
– Number of days since the last time the Canadiens hit the ice at Joe Louis Arena, dating back to December 10, 2010. 7
– Number of players in the Canadiens lineup who were on the team for that game three years ago, namely Carey Price, Tomas Plekanec, Brian Gionta, Travis Moen, Lars Eller, Josh Gorges, and Andrei Markov, who was out with a knee injury.
– Number of days since Max Pacioretty last played a game at Joe Louis Arena, taking part in his first pro game at the Joe on Friday night nearly six years after skating to a 2-1 win in the CCHA tournament championship game with the University of Michigan on March 22, 2008.
– Number of points racked up by Brendan Gallagher in his last four games, including his power play goal to open the scoring against Detroit.8
– Number of times Gallagher has been the man to get the Habs on the board in a game in 2013-14 following his 13th
goal of the season on Friday night.
– Number of power play goals scored by Gallagher this year, tying him for the team lead with Max Pacioretty in that category.
– Percentage of faceoffs won by Brandon Prust in the evening, with the winger sliding in to win three of the four draws he took against the Wings. - canadiens.com
Game Highlights - Canadiens vs. Red Wings
Boxscore - Canadiens vs. Red Wings
Number cruncher – The Odd Couple