TORONTO -- Here's a numerical look at Saturday night's game against the Leafs in Toronto.
– Combined number of Stanley Cups won by Turk Broda, Dave Keon, and Tim Horton, all three of whom were honored by the Leafs prior to puck drop on Saturday night. 6
– Number of teams Mike Condon has yet to face off against in the NHL to date, crossing the Maple Leafs off that list with his first career start in Toronto. 1
– Number of shots needed by the Canadiens to open the scoring on Saturday night, with David Desharnais completing a perfect play by Dale Weise to get the Habs on the board 1:41 into the evening. 14
– Number of points racked up by Nathan Beaulieu so far this year after picking up an assist on Desharnais’ opening goal, topping the 13 points he accrued in 87 games over his first three NHL seasons combined. 9
– Number of goals scored by Tomas Fleischmann in his first year as a Hab, marking his highest goal output since 2012-13 following his first-period marker in Toronto. 0.44
– Points-per-game average enjoyed by Daniel Carr in his NHL career to date, having picked up his eighth point on Saturday with an assist on Fleischmann’s goal in his 18th
game of his rookie campaign. 6
– Number of hits dished out by Jeff Petry in the contest, vaulting him into fourth place on the team in that category with 72 hits in 45 games in 2015-16. 3
– Number of players who scored their ninth goal of the campaign at the Air Canada Centre on Saturday night, with Fleischmann, Desharnais, and Toronto forward Nazem Kadri all now sitting within one goal of hitting double digits following the tilt.
Game Highlights: Canadiens @ Leafs
A true believer
NHL to auction game-worn Bruins, Canadiens jerseys to benefit Denna Laing's recovery
John Scott will captain Pacific Division All-Stars
Prospects Report - Jan. 17