NEWARK - Here's a numerical look at Friday's game between the Canadiens and Devils in Newark.
– Number of days since Carey Price was born, making the 27-year-old netminder the ninth youngest goaltender in NHL history to hit the 400 games played mark with his start against the Devils. 200
– Number of games played by Alexei Emelin in his career to date, hitting the milestone in his fourth NHL season in New Jersey on Friday night.82
– Combined age of the two oldest players in the NHL, Jaromir Jagr (42) and Sergei Gonchar (40), both of whom were on the ice at the Prudential Center looking spry for their respective teams. 16
– Number of players who have scored at least one goal for the Habs this season, with Michael Bournival becoming the latest to add his name to the list with his opening marker in the second period. 6
– Number of years, to the day, since Max Pacioretty scored his first NHL goal in his first NHL game, dating back to January 2, 2009, against the Devils. 15
– Number of goals scored by Pacioretty so far this year, adding to his team-leading tally with a power play goal in the second period.60
– Number of points racked up by Pacioretty on the power play in his career, including 28 goals and 32 assists following his marker with the man advantage on Friday.4
– Number of points compiled by the defense pairing of Nathan Beaulieu and Sergei Gonchar since they joined forces in Raleigh on December 29, with each of them picking up a point against the Devils. 8:06
– Ice time enjoyed by P-A Parenteau before the winger was forced out of the lineup with an upper body injury. 2
– Number of multi-point nights racked up by Bournival in his NHL career to date, enjoying his first two-goal evening after putting a pair past Kinkaid on Friday night. 200
– Number of wins racked up by Price in his eight year career to date, helping the Habs win a fifth straight game with his performance in New Jersey.
First Line Q&A: Saku Koivu
Carey being Carey
Sergei and the Kid