MONTREAL - - Here's a numerical look at Tuesday night's game against the Bruins in Montreal.
– The NHL record for most games played between two teams, as Montreal and Boston battled for the 734th time on Tuesday night at the Bell Centre where the clubs donned their Winter Classic jerseys, a fitting tribute to the pioneers of the Habs-Bruins rivalry who clashed for the first time on December 8, 1924.
– The percentage of games played in Mike Condon’s career that have come against the Boston Bruins, as four of the Massachusetts native’s 31 games played have occurred versus Condon’s hometown team.
– The percentage of Mark Barberio’s points that have come against the Bruins, as the Montreal native scored his first goal in a Canadiens uniform after also registering his first assist as a member of the Canadiens in the 2016 Winter Classic on New Year’s Day against Boston. 200
– Total number of assists grossed by P.K. Subban in 413 career games in the NHL, after registering his 30th assist of the season on Tuesday night against the Bruins. 6
- Consecutive games with at least one point for defenseman PK Subban, who filled the score sheet in each contest dating back to January 6, 2016 against the Devils, a span in which Subban collected two goals and four assists.19
- Number of players who have lit the lamp at least once this season for the Canadiens, as Mark Barberio added his name to the list with a bullet shot in the second period. 4:43
- Nathan Beaulieu’s ice time on Tuesday night, before the defender was forced to retreat to the locker room in the first period after sustaining a lower-body injury that forced him out for the remainder of the contest.
Game Highlights: Canadiens vs Bruins
NHL to auction game-worn Bruins, Canadiens jerseys to benefit Denna Laing's recovery
John Scott will captain Pacific Division All-Stars
Prospects Report - Jan. 17