MONTREAL – Here's a numerical look at Thursday night's game against the Blackhawks at the Bell Centre.400
– Number of games played by Lars Eller in his career as a Hab, hitting the milestone against Chicago on Thursday.
– Number of games played by Andrei Markov in his NHL career – all as a member of the Canadiens – tying him with Doug Harvey for 12th
all-time in franchise history in that category. 22
– Number of teams Mike Condon has faced in an NHL jersey in his career, adding Chicago to that list on Thursday with his first-ever start against the Hawks.8
– Number of goals scored by Paul Byron this season, setting a new career-high in that category with his first-period goal against the Blackhawks. 75
– Percentage of Byron’s goals that have come since Dec. 1, potting six of his eight over the last month-and-a-half to make him the Canadiens’ leading goal getter in that span. 5
– P.K. Subban’s current rank on the NHL’s assist leaders list – tied with Nicklas Backstrom and Jamie Benn – after chipping in with his 28th
helper of the season with an assist on Byron’s goal. 5
– Number of times the Habs have been assessed one or fewer penalties in a game this season, with the well-behaved squad earning just two penalty minutes on Thursday against the Hawks.
Game Highlights: Canadiens vs Blackhawks
Labor of love
Putting it behind him
IceCaps report – Jan. 12