PHILADELPHIA -- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Flyers matchup at the Wells Fargo Center on Tuesday night.
– Team leading faceoff-specialist that returned to the Habs lineup as Jeff Halpern suited up after missing two games, bringing his 58.3% success rate in the faceoff circle with him to Philadelphia. 5
– Number of consecutive games, including last year’s playoffs in which the Flyers have come out on top over the Canadiens when playing in Philadelphia.3
– Number of games out of the 13 played since James Wisniewski’s arrival that the Canadiens haven’t managed to walk away with at least a point.9
– More points the 2010-11 edition of the Montreal Canadiens have earned 50 games into the regular season compared to the same time the last year.2
– Number of teams in the NHL that have yet to post a shutout in the 2010-11 season. The Flyers hoped to reduce that number to one until David Desharnais
found the back of the net in the 2nd period.2
– Number of times over the course of his NHL career that Mathieu Darche
has reached the 20-point mark. The Habs’ No. 52 scored his 19th and 20th points with an assist and a goal on Tuesday night.
– With their victory over the Canadiens at the Wells Fargo Center Tuesday night, the number of home wins recorded by the Philadelphia Flyers in their club’s history.
- canadiens.com SEE ALSO:Boxscore Habs Skills Contest Meet the Pyatts