MONTREAL -- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Ducks matchup at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.
– Number of Habs in the lineup on Saturday night who were with the team when Saku Koivu took his last strides as a member of the Montreal Canadiens on April 22, 2009, including Tomas Plekanec
, Roman Hamrlik, Andrei Kostitsyn, Yannick Weber
and Carey Price
– Number of fans that rose to their feet to greet former Canadiens captain, Saku Koivu as he hit the Bell Centre ice for the first time since joining the Ducks.2
– Number of current Habs who have previously enjoyed stints in Anaheim, including James Wisniewski and 2007 Stanley Cup winner Travis Moen
– Number of points accrued by Max Pacioretty
in the last two games, scoring his fifth and sixth goals of the season against the Ducks on Saturday night. 367
– Number of games played by Koivu at the Bell Centre over the course of his NHL career, doing so for the first time on Saturday night not in a Habs jersey. 10
– Percentage of NHL netminders who catch with their right hand, including Ducks goalie Jonas Hiller. 4
– Number of hits thrown by Maxim Lapierre in his first game back at the Bell Centre since being traded on New Years Eve.14
– Number of seconds left in the third period when Pacioretty jammed a loose puck past Hiller to force overtime against the Ducks. 2
– Number of Habs games that have gone to overtime so far in 2010-11, with the Canadiens winning both of those outings.
- canadiens.com SEE ALSO:Playing for keeps Postgame comments: Martin
| Wisniewski Boxscore Taking one for the team Koivu's standing ovation Meet the Pyatts