Here’s a numerical look at Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Semifinal series between the Canadiens and Flyers at the Wachovia Center in Philadelphia.
- Times the Canadiens have ever failed to pick up at least one road victory in Games 3 or 4 after splitting the two opening games at home.37
- Seconds needed by the Canadiens to slip two pucks past Martin Biron to tie the game in the third period.46
- Days since Jaroslav Halak’s last victory, a 3-0 shutout against the Islanders on March 15. 2004
- The only time the Canadiens have ever overcome a 3-1 series deficit, when they stormed back to eliminate the Bruins in seven games. 5
- Game-high number of shots fired at Martin Biron by Sergei Kostitsyn, who was a game-time decision to even play in Game 4 due to injury. 2
- Points picked up by Francis Bouillon in Game 4 after amassing four points in his previous 22 career postseason games.6
- Length in games of Saku Koivu's current point streak (3-6-9), with the Habs captain having picked up at least one point in every game since returning from injury late in the first round against the Bruins. 4
- Times the Flyers have gotten on the scoreboard first through the first four games of this series.
- Games in this series in which the Flyers haven’t jumped out to a 2-0 lead. Manny Almela is a writer for canadiens.com