MONTREAL – Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Bruins match-up on Wednesday night at the Bell Centre.
– Number of Grammy Award-winning, Academy Award-nominated, West Philadelphia born and raised superstars on hand at the Habs-Bruins game, with Will Smith taking in the tilt from a suite.11:24
– Amount of time needed for Gregory Campbell to finally fire the Bruins’ first shot of the game on Carey Price.0
– Number of goals given up by the Bruins penalty killers on the road prior to Wednesday’s game, going a perfect 14-for-14 outside TD Garden before seeing that streak snapped by PK Subban’s power play goal in the second period. 13
– Number of Habs who have scored at least one goal so far this year, with Subban becoming the latest player to add his name to the list in the second period. 333
– Number of days since Subban last lit the lamp for the Habs – dating back to March 10, 2012 against the Canucks – before getting his first of the season in his third game this year. 1
– Number of hits dished out by Brendan Gallagher against the Bruins, bringing his season total to 20, good enough for second on the team in that category.9
– Number of power play points racked up by Andrei Markov so far this year, tying him for the league lead with Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau after assisting on Subban’s PP marker in the second.14
– Number of different Habs who threw at least one hit in the outing, led by Russian hit machine Alexei Emelin’s team-high six hits.
Game highlights: Habs vs. Bruins
Will Smith Gettin' Jiggy With it at the Bell Centre
Boxscore: Habs vs. Bruins