MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at Tuesday's game between the Canadiens and Sabres at the Bell Centre.
4 – Consecutive number of Molson Cups won by Carey Price, who has now captured the most first star votes in each of the team’s first four months of the campaign. 10
238 – Number of games played by Josh Gorges at the Bell Centre in his career, including his first as a member of a visiting team on Tuesday night in his return to his former NHL home.
– Number of seconds needed by Brandon Prust after breaking out of the penalty box to fire a one-timer past Jhonas Enroth to tie the game in the first period following a holding minor. 4
– Number of teams against whom David Desharnais has registered at least 10 assists, adding the Sabres to that list with his helper on Prust’s opening goal, having also hit double digits in that category against the Bruins (12), Leafs (11) and Islanders (10). 29
– Number of players who have suited up for the Canadiens so far this season, with Jacob De La Rose adding his name to that list in his first career NHL game on Tuesday night.5
– Number of multi-point nights enjoyed by Desharnais so far in 2014-15, registering a goal and an assist against the Sabres. 44,270
– Amount raised in the first ever 50/50 raffle at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, half of which will be donated to the Montreal Canadiens Children’s Foundation, while the other half went home with a lucky fan.4
– Number of times the Canadiens have registered 30 or more shots in a game and lost in regulation or extra time, with three of those losses coming against the Sabres.
Carey Price earns Molson Cup honour for January
Price, Paquette and Dubnyk named stars of the week