MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Sabres game on Saturday night.13
– Number of games since Brandon Prust last found the back of the net, snapping that streak on Saturday night by opening the scoring with a quick release from the slot in the second period.
– Number of games, out of 30 so far this season, in which the Canadiens have gotten on the board first, doing so once again against the Sabres thanks to Prust. 6
– Number of multi-point nights enjoyed by Prust in 337 career NHL games, picking up a goal and an assist against the Sabres on Saturday night. 1
– Number of times the Canadiens have sent Enroth home with a loss since the Swedish netminder made his NHL debut, having previously gone 3-0-0 in his career against Montreal. 5
– Number of hits thrown by Alex Galchenyuk on Saturday night, leading all Habs players in the hits department to bring his season total to 27.
– Number of times the Canadiens have finished a game with fewer than 30 shots on goal, registering just 19, their second-fewest of the campaign.
– Number of points Galchenyuk has picked up against Buffalo in seven career games after his goal on Saturday night, the most he has against any NHL team. 5
– Consecutive number of home games won by the Canadiens, who have not lost at the Bell Centre since a 1-0 loss to the Rangers on Nov. 16. 5
– Consecutive number of victories registered by the Habs, having gone unbeaten in the month of December for their longest win streak of the season to date.
Game Highlights - Sabres @ Canadiens
Game Day - Sabres - Dec. 7
Game preview: Canadiens vs. Sabres
Home of the Bulldogs – Dec. 6