DALLAS - Here's a numerical look at Saturday's game between the Canadiens and the Stars in Dallas.
– Number of players who have suited up for the Canadiens so far this season, with Sven Andrighetto becoming the lasted Hab to don the uniform on Saturday after being called up on Friday night. 2
– Number of players who have sported No. 58 in team history, a short list that includes only Andrighetto and David Desharnais, who wore it for his first two seasons in Montreal before swapping it for his current No. 51 in 2011-12. 1
– Number of times this season, out of a possible seven back-to-back situations, in which Carey Price has been between the pipes for two games in as many nights. 14:36
– Amount of time needed for Manny Malhotra to fire the Canadiens’ first shot on goal of the night, getting a great chance on a shorthanded breakaway to break the goose egg on the shot clock. 20
– Number of times the Canadiens have given up the first goal in 29 games so far this season, the most of any NHL team in 2014-15.3
– Number of shifts enjoyed by Mike Weaver before the veteran blue-liner’s night was cut short due to injury after just 1:33 on the ice.5
– Number of shots on goal registered by Sergei Gonchar, who was facing his first team on Saturday for the first time since being traded from Dallas to Montreal on November 11.516
– Number of players who now have scored at least one goal for the Canadiens in franchise history following Andrighetto’s first as a Hab – and first in his NHL career – on Saturday night.
Highlights: Canadiens-StarsBuilding from within
Béliveau's clutch scoring evident in NHL record book
Béliveau's grace, dignity endured after playing days