SAINT PAUL, MN - Here's a numerical look at Wednesday's game between the Canadiens and Wild in Minnesota.
– Number of career games Tom Gilbert has played at the Xcel Energy Center, including his first with the Canadiens on Wednesday. A Minnesota native, Gilbert grew up only a couple of kilometers away from the home of the Wild.10
– Number of points racked up by P.K. Subban in six career games against the Wild, his best points-per-game total against any NHL team. 19
– Rank held by Andrei Markov, tied with former captain Saku Koiu, for most games played in franchise history at 792. 0
– Number of games this season in which Max Pacioretty has not had at least one shot on goal, keeping the streak alive on Wednesday and now going 46 games with one or more shots, dating back to March 5, 2014. 58
– Number of seconds the Canadiens were forced to fend off a 5-on-3 Wild power play opportunity, with both Bryan Allen and Andrei Markov in the both for various indiscretions in the second period.
– Number of times Carey Price has made 30 or more saves in a game in 21 starts in 2014-15, doing so again on Wednesday against the Wild.
– Number of penalty minutes doled out to the Canadiens on Wednesday night, compared to just a single two-minute minor handed to the Wild in the outing.
– Number of shots taken by the Wild during a five minute power play in the third period, with Eric Tangradi off for a five minute boarding major and game misconduct.
Highlights: Canadiens-WildTribute to Jean Béliveau Playing with a purpose Jean Béliveau passes away at the age of 83