MONTREAL -- Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens' Centennial game against the Bruins at the Bell Centre on Friday night.
– Number of losses the Canadiens have suffered on Friday night, posting a 10-0-4 all-time record for Friday affairs.
– Number of players who have donned the No. 20 in the Canadiens’ first 100 years of existence, with Ryan O’Byrne becoming the most recent on Friday night, giving up his former No. 3 when it was raised to the rafters in honor of Hall-of-Famer, Emile “Butch” Bouchard in the pre-game ceremony. 0:44
– Time in seconds of Marc-Andre Bergeron’s first shift of the game, with the defenseman hitting the ice as a forward for the first time against the Bruins. 17
– Number of players whose jerseys are now hanging in the Bell Centre rafters, with Elmer Lach’s No. 16 and Bouchard’s No. 3 added to that list on the Habs’ 100th birthday, now forever hanging alongside Jacques Plante (1), Doug Harvey (2), Jean Beliveau (4), Bernard Geoffrion (5), Howie Morenz (7), Maurice Richard (9), Guy Lafleur (10), Dickie Moore and Yvan Cournoyer (12), Henri Richard (16), Serge Savard (18), Larry Robinson (19), Bob Gainey (23), Ken Dryden (29), and Patrick Roy (33).
– Number of minutes Tim Thomas spent on the ice in the game before getting yanked for Tuukka Rask after allowing five goals on 21 shots in the first two periods. 2
– Number of players who have posted two hat tricks so far this season in the NHL, with Michael Cammalleri notching his second trifecta of the campaign against the Bruins. Shauna Denis is a writer for canadiens.com.See alsoGame recapGame summaryTwo new retired jerseys Game-worn jersey Dec 4.