MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Red Wings game on Saturday night.
– Average shots per game by winger Max Pacioretty in 2013-14 coming into tonight’s game. Since 1980-81, only Guy Lafleur, Pierre Turgeon and current captain Brian Gionta have average a higher number of attempts on net per game over the course of a season.300
– Games as a Hab for Brian Gionta. The captain becomes one of seven current Canadiens players to have suited up for 300 or more games for the team. Andrei Markov is the longest-tenured member of the team on the strength of his 763 appearances for Montreal.37
– Michael Bournival scored his first goal since November 19, 2013 to open the scoring for the Habs. He had not lit the lamp in his 37 previous games.60
– Points for Max Pacioretty. The sniper reached the mark for the second time in his career after cashing in on a breakaway early in the second period.7
– Goals in the past six games by Pacioretty, who moves into a tie with the Sharks’ Joe Pavelski as the third-best goal scorer in the NHL this season.2
– Points on the season for Jarred Tinordi in 21 games played. The defenseman earns his first assists of the year on goal from Max Pacioretty and Brian Gionta in the second period.14
- Saturday night wins posted by the Habs this year. The team is 14-7-2 overall when playing on Saturday in 2013-14.
- canadiens.comSEE ALSO:BoxscoreGame highlightsUnstoppable
New and used skates drive