BOSTON -- Here's a numerical look at Game 7 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal matchup between the Habs and the Bruins at the TD Garden on Wednesday night.
– Number of points racked up in the 2011 postseason by Michael Cammalleri, becoming the first player to hit double digits this spring with an assist on Yannick Weber
’s opening goal. 29
– Number of points piled up by Cammalleri in 26 playoff games as a Hab to date, good enough for 54th
behind Denis Savard on the Canadiens’ all-time postseason scoring list. 69
– Combined number of Game 7s played by the 20 players in the Canadiens lineup on Wednesday night. 6
– Number of goals scored by the Habs on the power play in Round 1, six more than the Bruins managed in 21 opportunities; the Canadiens’ penalty killers posted a perfect 100% efficiency while adding a short-handed marker in Game 7. 4
– Number of players who have scored a short-handed goal so far in the 2011 NHL playoffs, including Tomas Plekanec
who added his name to that list on Wednesday night. 144
– Number of shots blocked by Canadiens players in Round 1, leading the league in that category. 6
– Number of times the Canadiens have played at least one overtime period in a Game 7 situation over the years. - canadiens.com SEE ALSO:BoxscoreHighlightsFive Keys to the Game: Habs-Bruins #7 Game on!