MONTREAL - Here's a numerical look at the Canadiens-Capitals matchup on Saturday night at the Bell Centre.
– Consecutive number of seasons in which the Canadiens have played every one of their home games in front of a sold out crowd of 21,273.
– Consecutive number of seasons in which the Habs have finished with a winning record at home, finishing the 2012-13 regular season with a 14-7-3 record at the Bell Centre. 54
– Number of days since Raphael Diaz last pulled on a Canadiens jersey for a game, returning to the lineup after missing the previous 25 games with a concussion. 6
– Number of hits dished out by reigning Jacques Beauchamp-Molson Trophy winner, Brandon Prust, who returned to the lineup after missing Thursday’s game.
– Number of times the Canadiens have lost to southeast division teams in 14 games this season.44
– Number of games, of a possible 45, in which Andrei Markov has played over 20 minutes, enjoying 23:05 against the Capitals. 24
– Number of times the Canadiens have fired 30 or more shots on goal out of a possible 45 games this season.17
– Number of Canadiens players who recorded at least one shot on goal on Saturday night, with only Rene Bourque not directing any rubber in Braden Holtby’s direction.
Game Highlights: Canadiens-Capitals