BOSTON - Here’s a numerical look at Game 2 between the Canadiens and Bruins on Saturday night at TD Banknorth Garden.
– Games missed by Francis Bouillon due to injury before suiting up on Saturday. Sidelined on Feb. 19 in Pittsburgh, Bouillon’s return was shortlived, however, as the feisty defenseman lasted just four shifts before leaving the game for the night.428
– Canadiens who have played in at least one playoff game since 1917, with Yannick Weber
becoming the latest with his NHL postseason debut on Saturday.7
– Consecutive playoff games against Boston in which Saku Koivu has now picked up at least a point. The Habs’ captain has notched two goals and 10 assists during that stretch, which began in Game 5 in the 2004 quarterfinal series.28
– Shifts for Alex Kovalev - a fixture on multiple units - to lead all Montreal forwards.6
– Times the Canadiens have dropped the first two games in a playoff series against the Bruins. The last such time was back in 2004, when they stormed back to win in seven games.56
– Minutes the Habs were forced to wait before finally getting their first power play of the night.