Here's a numerical look at the Pittsburgh-Montreal match-up at the Bell Centre on Saturday night.
– Current Canadiens who donned the Pens’ black and gold prior to their arrival in Montreal, including Alex Kovalev, Tom Kostopoulos, Robert Lang and Georges Laraque.550
– Days passed since Habs netminder Carey Price
recorded his first NHL victory on October 10, 2007, earning second star honors in a 3-2 win over the Penguins in Pittsburgh. 2
– Highlight reel saves made by Carey Price
late in the second period, with the Habs' goalie robbing Matt Cooke before committing grand larceny on Bill Guerin. 55
– Seconds needed by the Penguins to register two shorthanded goals on the same penalty kill in the third period, while Brooks Orpik looked on from the penalty box.11
– Times this season the Canadiens have given up more than 40 shots in a game, including nine outings of 40 or more since February 7.4
– Seasons in which gritty Habs winger Tom Kostopoulos has finished the campaign with exactly 22 points.2
– Points amassed by Mike Komisarek since Andrei Markov
went down with an injury on April 4, the bruising blue-liner picking up the offensive slack for his All-Star D partner.6
– Game high blocked shots for defenseman Josh Gorges
on Saturday night, finishing the season in the top-20 in the NHL in that category.