- The Canadiens held a Monday morning practice at the Bell Centre ahead of Tuesday night’s clash against the Florida Panthers.
- Coach Michel Therrien's practice, which is typically held at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard, took place at the Bell Centre as the club gathered prior to Monday’s skate to take the traditional team picture.
- Defenseman Nathan Beaulieu was back with his teammates for practice on Monday, for the first time since being moved to the injured reserve on February 26 with a lower-body injury. His status is considered questionable for Tuesday’s contest, as confirmed by coach Therrien.
- All players were accounted for on the Bell Centre ice with the exception of Lars Eller – who missed the previous game with a virus – and Stefan Matteau who is currently sidelined with a lower-body injury of his own.
- Following practice, coach Therrien also confirmed that Lars Eller will not suit up against the Panthers on Tuesday night, while P.K. Subban is expected to miss at least the next two games.
Lines at practice
de la Rose-Danault-Brown-Hudon