- After holding off-ice workouts yesterday in Brossard, the Canadiens returned to the ice at the Bell Sports Complex Tuesday morning for practice. The Habs used the ice time to prepare for their upcoming match up against the Boston Bruins at the Bell Centre on Wednesday night.
- All players were accounted for with the exception of players currently on the disabled list, including: Carey Price, Brendan Gallagher, Devante Smith-Pelly and Torrey Mitchell.
- Coach Michel Therrien used new forward line combinations, placing captain Max Pacioretty alongside Alex Galchenyuk and Sven Andrighetto.
- Massachusetts native Mike Condon will start in goal for the Canadiens, after defeating the Bruins on November 7, 2015 where he made 25 saves in a 4-2 victory at the Bell Centre.
- The coach also confirmed that Dustin Tokarski will get his first start of the 2015-16 NHL season Thursday night against the Red Wings in Detroit
- After practice, the Canadiens confirmed that forward Alexander Semin has cleared waivers and has been reassigned to the St. John's IceCaps of the American Hockey League.
- The Montreal Canadiens players are scheduled to visit the kids at Sainte-Justine Hospital and the Montreal Children's Hospital this afternoon as part of their annual tour of children's hospitals.
Lines at practice:
Pacioretty – Galchenyuk – Andrighetto
Eller – Plekanec – Byron
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Carr – Flynn - Thomas
Subban – Markov
Emelin – Petry
Gilbert – Beaulieu
Tinordi - Pateryn