- After taking a day off, the Canadiens are back at practice. The remaining players at training camp skated at the Bell Sports Complex on Tuesday.
- The team simultaneously used both ice surfaces. Veterans skated on their usual lines on one ice, while prospects drilled on the other.
- Brian Gionta wore the regular red practice jersey instead of the “no-contact” blue jersey he had been donning since the start of camp. He formed a line with Michael Bournival and Martin St-Pierre.
- George Parros, on the other hand, continued to skate in the blue jersey.
- Douglas Murray did not participate in the practice. He is suffering from a lower-body injury.
- Michael McCarron, Patrick Holland, Christian Thomas, Gabriel Dumont, Magnus Nygren, Nick Tarnasky, Sebastian Collberg and goaltender Dustin Tokarski practiced on the other rink with coach Patrice Brisebois.
Lines at practice:
Bourque – Plekanec – Prust
Pacioretty – Desharnais - Briere
Galchenyuk – Eller – Gallagher
Moen – White – Blunden
Bournival – St-Pierre – Gionta
Markov – Diaz
Gorges – Subban
Tinordi - Bouillon
Drewiske – Pateryn
Price – Budaj