BROSSARD – On Friday morning, the Canadiens held a practice at the Bell Sports Complex. The team will fly to Toronto later in the day for a Saturday match-up against the Maple Leafs.
- Brandon Prust (upper-body injury) and Josh Gorges (broken hand) did not skate.
- After practice, coach Michel Therrien announced that Prust will miss the team's remaining regular season games due to injury.
- The team focused on passing and zone entry drills at practice.
- Alex Galchenyuk skated at center on Friday morning. Brian Gionta and Rene Bourque were his wingers.
- Jarred Tinordi took turns skating with Francis Bouillon and P.K. Subban during five-on-five drills. Douglas Murray was paired off with Mike Weaver
LINES AT PRACTICE