- The Canadiens were back at practice at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard on Monday morning where they began preparing for Tuesday night’s contest against the Nashville Predators at the Bell Centre.
- Pierre-Alexandre Parenteau was the only player who didn’t take part in Monday’s on-ice session. The Canadiens confirmed that he is out with concussion-like symptoms. The veteran forward suffered the initial injury back on January 2 in New Jersey, but returned to the lineup last Wednesday night in Columbus. He didn’t suit up, however, for Saturday night’s game against the New York Islanders.
- After telling fans at Sunday’s Provigo Canadiens Practice that he’d be returning to active duty shortly, Carey Price took part in Monday’s practice at the Bell Sports Complex. Price missed Saturday night’s game against the New York Islanders with a minor upper-body injury.
- The Nashville Predators practiced at the Bell Sports Complex on Monday afternoon after arriving in Montreal on Sunday.
- The Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation will inaugurate its sixth arena in conjunction with the Bleu Blanc Bouge program on Monday. It was installed in Longueuil's Lionel-Groulx Park. Michael Bournival, P.K. Subban, Manny Malhotra and Nathan Beaulieu will be on site for the ceremony, as will Canadiens owner, president and CEO, Geoff Molson.
Forward lines at practice: