- The Canadiens practiced Monday morning at the Bell Sports Complex ahead of a home game against the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night.
- The coaching staff started the practice with a focus on special teams, leading players through five-on-four offensive zone drills.
- With L.A., a strong puck possession team, coming to town, coach Michel Therrien also spent a lot of time working on five-on-five puck battle drills with his charges.
- Josh Gorges left practice early but coach Therrien confirmed that the defenseman is fine and will play against the Kings.
- Rene Bourque did not skate Tuesday morning. The winger has missed the past three games with an upper-body injury.
LINES AT PRACTICE