- The Canadiens practiced at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard on Monday morning in preparation for Tuesday night’s tilt against the Florida Panthers at the Bell Centre.
- John Scott and Ryan Johnston, both of whom were called up on Sunday afternoon from St. John’s, took to the ice alongside the rest of the group. The pair should be in uniform against Florida on Tuesday night. In Scott’s case, Therrien confirmed that he would play one game with the Canadiens.
- Therrien also confirmed that Mike Condon would get the start in goal on Tuesday night. Newcomer Charlie Lindgren, meanwhile, should get the call between the pipes in one of team’s final two games of the regular season, either on Thursday night in Carolina or on Saturday night against Tampa Bay on home turf.
- The Canadiens’ bench boss indicated that P.K. Subban hasn’t been given the green light from team doctors as of yet to return to active duty. He will not be in the lineup on Tuesday night.
- Prior to the start of practice, Lucas Lessio skated with strength and conditioning coach Pierre Allard to continue rehabbing his lower-body injury.
- After practice, meanwhile, Mark Barberio suited up and skated with athletic therapist Vincent Roof-Racine. Barberio is recovering from a concussion suffered in mid-March.
Lines and D pairings at practice: