TAMPA BAY -- Here's a numerical look at the Habs-Lightning game at the St. Pete Times Forum on Saturday night.
– Number of times Brian Gionta
has hit the ice for an NHL game during his nine-year career in the league, hitting the big 6-0-0 in Tampa Bay. 2
– Number of times Hal Gill has scored in back-to-back games since breaking into the league in 1999-00, doing so against the Panthers and Lightning this week for the first time since October 21 and 24, 2002 with the Bruins.
– Number of times a Hab has trended worldwide on Twitter this season, with Hal Gill going viral after his first period marker. 66.7
– Efficiency enjoyed by the Canadiens with the man advantage on Saturday night, capitalizing on two of their three power play opportunities in the tilt. 6
– Consecutive number of games in which Andrei Kostitsyn has registered at least a point, one game shy of tying his career-long point streak of seven games in 2008-09.3
– Number of two-goal games enjoyed by Max Pacioretty
this season, notching a pair of markers on Saturday after doing the same against the Bruins on February 9 and the Ducks on January 22.4
– Consecutive number of games won by the Canadiens, matching their season-high win streak and stringing together four straight wins for the third time this year.
See also:BoxscoreGame highlights