The Bulldogs hosted the Lake Erie Monsters in Hamilton. Completely recovered from a groin injury, Cedrick Desjardins stepped between the pipes for his second consecutive start, and his third of the season, after notching wins in his last two appearances. It proved to be a difficult night of work for the 27-year-old netminder as he let in four goals on only 14 shots before being replaced by Robert Mayer at the midway mark of the game. Despite the team peppering the opposing net with a barrage of 43 shots, Aaron Palushaj finished the match as the only player to light the lamp for the Bulldogs, beating Monsters’ goaltender Sami Aittokalio at the end of the second frame.
1. LE – David van der Gulik – 3 – (Bill Thomas, Karl Stollery) – 5:22
2. LE – Bill Thomas – 4 – (Sean Sullivan) – 14:24
3. LE – Patrick Bordeleau – 1 – (Mitchell Heard, Mark Olver) – 3:40
4. LE – Mark Olver – 2 – (Thomas Pock) – 10:28
5. HAM – Aaron Palushaj – 6 – (Gabriel Dumont) – 17:57