Position: Coordinator, Digital Content
• Contribute to the overall digital media strategy
• Entry-level position
Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Familiarity with a deadline-driven environment
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team’s history and the NHL in general
• Ability to write original content in English and to translate original French text to English
• Bilingual, oral and written
• Quirky sense of humor
• Hip to cultural trends, Internet memes, popular entertainment, and all that good stuff
• Voracious reader of blogs, magazines, and books on a variety of topics beyond sports
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as an English resource and reference
• Contribute to team’s digital media platforms
• Regularly update the Montreal Canadiens’ official Web site, canadiens.com, as well as all microsites associated with it
• Writing and/or translating articles and marketing collateral
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work very flexible hours
• Availability to travel on occasion
• Review of recent articles written by the candidate
CVs and accompanying supporting documents and articles written by the candidate should be submitted via email to email@example.com before August 19, 2013.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.