This position within the team's marketing department involves contributing to the team's presence on all social media and mobile platforms and providing coverage of different initiatives. You will also be responsible for updating various digital platforms as part of your role on the editorial team.
A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Engaging with fans on the team's various social media platforms;
• Developing key social media strategies, processes and campaigns
• Remaining up to date on new and emerging digital media trends;
• Daily updating of canadiens.com, the official Web site of the Montreal Canadiens, as well as all mobile and video platforms;
• Writing and/or translating articles to be posted on the site;
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Excellent understanding of social media and Web platforms as well as emerging technologies;
• Knowledge of and experience utilizing social media analytics tools
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team's history and the National Hockey League in general;
• Ability to write original content in English and translate original French text to English;
• Experience with Web programming technology, content management tools and design programs;
• Bilingual, oral and written
• Ability to work very flexible hours;
• Availability to travel on occasion
To apply for this position, click here to fill out our form. You have until January 6 to apply.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.