Position: Coordinator, HabsTV and Editorial
As a member of the Canadiens’ marketing department, you will be called on to contribute to a number of different initiatives on the team’s digital platforms, including HabsTV, the official video portal of the Montreal Canadiens. You will also be involved in the production of CANADIENS magazine while contributing to canadiens.com as part of the editorial staff.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Ability to write original content in English and to translate original French text to English.
• Excellent knowledge of various video platforms, social media and emerging technologies.
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team’s history and the NHL in general.
• Understanding of Web programming, content management tools and basic graphic knowledge.
• Bilingual, oral and written.
• Contributing to team’s video production strategy for HabsTV and YouTube in addition to updating the content on all video platforms on a daily basis.
• Writing and/or translating articles for the Web site and magazine.
• Contributing, as needed, to the daily coverage of the team online.
• Regularly updating the Montreal Canadiens’ official site, canadiens.com, as well as all digital and video platforms.
• Staying up-to-date on emerging trends in digital media.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to work very flexible hours.
• Availability to travel on occasion.
CVs and accompanying supporting documents and recent articles written by the candidate should be submitted via email to email@example.com.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.