Position: Coordinator, Editorial
As a member of the Canadiens’ marketing department, you will be called on to contribute to a number of different initiatives on the team’s digital platforms. You will also be involved in writing and translating marketing collateral, in addition to updating the team’s official Web site, canadiens.com as a member of the editorial staff.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Ability to write original content in English and to translate original French text to English;
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team’s history, and the NHL in general;
• Understanding of Web programming, content management tools and basic graphic design knowledge a bonus;
• Bilingual, oral and written.
• Contributing to the team’s marketing initiatives by translating materials from French to English and writing original, engaging texts for CANADIENS magazine, as well as the team’s official Web site, canadiens.com;
• Producing subtitles for HabsTV videos;
• Regularly updating the Montreal Canadiens’ official Web site, canadiens.com, as well as all other digital and video platforms;
• Providing coverage of Canadiens events, including practices and games, as needed.
• Interacting with fans on social media;
• Staying up-to-date on emerging trends in digital media.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time;
• Ability to work very flexible hours, nights and weekends as per team schedule;
• Availability to travel on occasion.
CVs and accompanying supporting documents and recent articles written by the candidate should be submitted via email to email@example.com by Monday, July 6, at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job offer: Web Developer/Programmer