Position: Coordinator, Digital MediaJob Description
As a member of the Canadiens’ marketing department, you will be called on to contribute to a number of different initiatives on the team’s digital platforms. You will also be involved in updating the team’s official Web site, canadiens.com as a member of the editorial staff. Experience
Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience. Qualifications
• Ability to write original content in French and to translate original English text to French.
• Excellent knowledge of various video platforms, social media and emerging technologies.
• In depth knowledge of the Montreal Canadiens, the team’s history, and the NHL in general.
• Understanding of Web programming, content management tools and basic graphic design knowledge.
• Bilingual, oral and written.Job Description
• Contributing to the overall strategy, optimization and updates for the gamefication of the team’s various digital platforms.
• Producing subtitles for HabsTV videos.
• Contributing, as needed, to the daily coverage of the team online.
• Regularly updating the Montreal Canadiens’ official Web site, canadiens.com, as well as all other digital and video platforms.
• Interacting with fans on social media.
• Staying up-to-date on emerging trends in digital media.
• Creating weekly statistical reports for the team’s digital platforms.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to work very flexible hours.
• Availability to travel on occasion.
CVs and accompanying supporting documents and recent articles written by the candidate should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday, July 14, at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
The Canadiens thank all applicants for their interest, but please note that only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.