Training Camp roster with numbers can be downloaded by clicking here
- Good morning from TD Garden! Two practices set for the B's today, with the group that did not play in Tuesday night's 3-2 shootout win over the Washington Capitals hitting the ice first.
In case you weren't able to following on Twitter @NHLBruins with last night's action, here's a run-down:VIDEO: Bruins Beat: B's Scrape Out 3-2 Shootout Win
- http://bbru.in/19dwBoHSTORY: Svedberg Stands Tall in Preseason Debut
- http://bbru.in/17JooJHSTORY: Bobby "Buzz Saw" Robins Brings the Energy in 3-2 Win over Caps
- The group including Zdeno Chara, along with the line of Milan Lucic, David Krejci and Jarome Iginla hits the ice.
Daniel Paille is the only player mising from his group. No word yet on why he was absent but he did play in Monday night's game in Montreal, on a line with Shawn Thornton and Alex Fallstrom (Gregory Campbell hung back, as he's still getting himself to 100 percent following his broken leg in June).
With no Paille, only 22 of the 23 skaters that have been in this group for the past week at camp took to the ice.
Nick Johnson slots into Paille's place. Rob Flick moved up to take first rushes with Anthony Camara and Ryan Spooner.
Johnson, Subban, MorrisonNote:
Besides the "top six," we saw Johnson, Campbell, Thornton, Spooner, Flick, Camara, Fallstrom and Randell all rotating with each other on lines during drills.
-- The Krug-McQuaid Blend: Torey Krug and Adam McQuaid
have been paired together all throughout camp, an extension of the pair's time together in the postseason. Coach would say don't read to much into pairings as far as anything set in stone heading into the season, but the duo just works well together. Here's a feature on them with a different look at "chemistry" - http://bbru.in/1blUuzg
- 2-on-2 battling drills in full force. Gregory Campbell not shying away, at all. He and Patrice Bergeron stayed on the ice for over an hour on Tuesday, battling 1-on-1 with each other and trying to work themselves back into game-ready mode, as they recover from their respective injuries suffered during the Stanley Cup playoffs.12:00
- Zdeno Chara leads the center-ice stretch, but majority of the group doesn't leave the ice for another 10 minutes or so, going through extra shooting practice and doing battling drills at center ice, with the nets placed on either side of the spoked-B.
- The second group - that played Tuesday night in Baltimore - hits the ice for their session. Bobby Robins is the only one from the group not on the ice. Pictured above, Matt Lindblad, Reilly Smith and Joe Morrow all made their debuts (albeit in preseason action) in the spoked-B last night against the Capitals.
Patrice Bergeron did not travel to the game against Washington as he, like Campbell, is still being cautious in his recovery, though he is expected to see preseason game action at some point soon.
During practice, the alternate captain is back centering Brad Marchand and Loui Eriksson (Alexander Khokhlachev had the honors Tuesday night vs the Caps, with Bergeron not making the trip).