BOSTON, MA –
The Boston Bruins and Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc have partnered to host the First Annual “Boston Bruins Summer Camp” at the Jim Roche Community Ice Arena (1275 VFW Parkway West Roxbury, MA 02132) for 100 youth hockey players ages 7-14. The camp will run from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. throughout the week of July 19, 2010.
The Boston Bruins Summer camp will provide youth hockey players with the skills and support necessary for players to reach their full potential. The camp includes 37.5 hours of hockey specific training, which encompass the Pro Ambitions signature “Battle Camp,” a series of 1-on-1 game-simulated battles all over the ice. In addition, campers will participate in daily on and off-ice conditioning including four hours of daily on-ice sessions with former and future NHL players, as well as a variety of appearances and autograph sessions with members of the Boston Bruins organization.
The appearances will kick-off on Monday, July 19 with Bruins General Manager, Peter Chiarelli and conclude on Friday, July 23 with Bruins forward, David Krejci
. The complete list of appearances and times can be found below. Each skater will also receive a camp jersey and gift bag that includes two tickets to a 2010-11 Bruins preseason game.
Boston Bruins Summer Camp Appearances:
- Peter Chiarelli, Bruins General Manager WHEN: Monday, July 19 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Gord Kluzak, Bruins alumni and NESN commentator WHEN: Tuesday, July 20 from 9:00 a.m.– 11:00 a.m.
- Bob Sweeney, Bruins alumni and Director of Development for the Boston Bruins Foundation WHEN: Tuesday, July 20 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Andy Brickley, Bruins alumni and NESN analyst WHEN: Wednesday, July 21 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Geoff Ward, Bruins Assistant Coach WHEN: Wednesday, July 21 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Ted Donato, Bruins alumni WHEN: Thursday, July 22 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- David Krejci, Bruins forward WHEN: Friday, July 23 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Fans interested in learning more about Boston Bruins players, or ticket options, should call 617-624-BEAR.