BOSTON - The Boston Bruins announced today, October 28, a three-year partnership with Arbella Insurance to launch the "Arbella Insurance Kid Captain" program. Through the program 12 lucky youth hockey players per year will get to live their dream of acting as the "Kid Captain" at an upcoming Bruins game.
Each Captain will skate out to the blue line on the TD Garden ice and stand with the Bruins starting lineup for the duration of the singing of the national anthem. Each Captain will also receive four Loge tickets to their respective game, a personalized Bruins jersey, brand new hockey equipment (helmet, gloves, pants & socks) and a VIP experience at the game.
"The chance to stand on the ice with the Bruins is a dream come true for many young fans," said Gayle O'Connell, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at the Arbella Insurance Group. "Arbella is thrilled to announce this new partnership and to further foster the great sense of community between the Bruins and youth hockey programs. This is what sports is all about."
A Kids Captain will serve at each of the following Bruins home games:
- November 16 vs. Washington Capitals, 7 p.m.
- November 23 vs. Minnesota Wild, 7 p.m.
- November 29 vs. New York Rangers, 1 p.m.
- December 7 vs. Colorado Avalanche, 7 p.m.
- December 21 vs. Nashville Predators, 7 p.m.
- December 29 vs. Buffalo Sabres, 7 p.m.
- January 4 vs. Edmonton Oilers, 1 p.m.
- January 16 vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, 7 p.m.
- February 8 vs. Arizona Coyotes, 3 p.m.
- February 15 vs. Detroit Red Wings, 1 p.m.
- March 7 vs. Tampa Bay Lightning, 7 p.m.
- March 16 vs. Columbus Blue Jackets, 7 p.m.
Youth hockey players can enter the contest by visiting BostonBruins.com/Arbella.
About the Arbella Insurance Group
Established in 1988, the Arbella Insurance Group (www.arbella.com) is a company with more than $800M in revenue and approximately $1.5B in assets, headquartered in Quincy, Massachusetts. Arbella is a customer-focused regional property and casualty insurance company, providing personal and business insurance in Massachusetts and Connecticut, and business insurance in Rhode Island and New Hampshire. Recognized as one of the Boston Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" for 11 consecutive years, Arbella is deeply committed to maintaining high levels of employee satisfaction and a positive workplace culture.