ST. LOUIS – Single Game Tickets for the 2015-16 season are on sale now!
Fans can purchase tickets at the Ford Box Office at Scottrade Center, all participating Ticketmaster outlets, online at ticketmaster.com or by using the Blues mobile app.
The 2015-16 regular season features the most extensive promotional schedule in Blues history as the club will offer an unprecedented number of events, specials and promotional items for fans to enjoy. The schedule kicks off at the Blues' final preseason game (Oct. 1 vs. Chicago), as all fans will receive a 2015-16 magnet schedule. In addition, the schedule features four bobblehead nights, several apparel nights and more!
In addition, the Blues will be celebrating three Heritage Nights, where the team will honor legendary players and memorable moments from the franchise’s storied history (more details coming soon).
Last season’s Vladimir Tarasenko bobblehead was a hit, so we’re doing more bobbleheads: four of them in fact. The first 12,500 fans in attendance for the following games will receive a bobblehead.
Introduce a little more blue and gold (and camouflage, actually) to your wardrobe with these awesome items.
- Oct. 29 vs. ANA - Kevin Shattenkirk
- Dec. 10 vs. PHI - Chris Pronger (HHOF '15)
- Feb. 16 vs. DAL - David Backes
- March 25 vs. VAN - Alex Pietrangelo
- Nov. 16 vs. WPG - Camo Jersey (first 12,500 - 13 & over)
- Dec. 5 vs. TOR - Hunter's Camouflage Hat (first 12,500)
- Dec. 13 vs. COL - Kids Home Jersey (first 5,000 - 12 & under)
Calendars, posters and beer steins...OH MY! Don't miss out on these awesome promotional items during the 2015-16 season.
- Oct. 1 vs. CHI - Magnet Schedule (all fans)
- Oct. 8 vs. EDM - Team Calendar (all fans)
- Oct. 27 vs. TBL - Beer Stein (first 10,000 - 21 & over)
- Dec. 8 vs. ARI - Blues Yearbook (all fans)
- Dec. 19 vs. CGY - Team Poster (all fans)
- April 9 vs. WAS - Fan Appreciation Scratch-Offs (all fans)
Save on tickets to select home games during the 2015-16 season through several ticket promotions, including Student Nights, Military Nights, Family Packs and more.
Promotions / dates are subject to change.
- Student Nights - Present a valid student ID and get a Mezzanine Level ticket for just $25 or a Plaza Level ticket for just $46 for select games. Tickets can also be purchased online with a valid college e-mail address. ...more
- Military Nights - All active, reserve and retired military can purchase tickets as low as $25 on the Mezzanine Level and $46 for Plaza Level with a valid military ID. ...more
- Family Packs - Purchase a four-pack of Blues tickets and get four hot dogs, four sodas and two boxes of popcorn. Packages start as low as $99. ...more
- Other Promo Nights - More details on great theme nights will be available soon, including Mizzou Night, Star Wars Night, Scout Nights, Union Nights and more!